bugaboo cameleon

monkll

:o has anyone ever brought a bugaboo on a cruise... its such a comfortable stroller and I want my 11 month old daughter to be comfortable...

I asked this question a few days back and didn't get any helpful answers. I'm leaving next sunday and bringing my bugaboo frog with me. My dd is only 7 months old and this stroller is super comfortable. Definitely bringing it with me. If wheelchair can fit through the cruise hallways and stuff, so can my bugaboo:D

LET ME KNOW HOW YOU MAKE OUT. REALLY INTERESTED TO KNOW.... DO YOU HAVE THE SUNSHADE ACCESSORY? WONDERING IF i SHOULD BUY IT FOR BEACH AND POOL DAYS? ALSO CURIOUS HOW THE STROLLER IS IN THE SAND??? HAPPY CRUISING;)

LET ME KNOW HOW YOU MAKE OUT. REALLY INTERESTED TO KNOW.... DO YOU HAVE THE SUNSHADE ACCESSORY? WONDERING IF i SHOULD BUY IT FOR BEACH AND POOL DAYS? ALSO CURIOUS HOW THE STROLLER IS IN THE SAND??? HAPPY CRUISING;)

I will definitely let you know how it goes. We leave in one week and I will post a reply for you when I get back. I did buy the sunshade accessory. I'll let you know how we make out. When is your cruise?

monkll ~ you will absolutely LOVE the Dawn!!! Everyone on staff will pay special attention to your little one. What category cabin are you in? The last time we went (2 years ago), we saw a "neighbor" down the hall left the stroller out in the hallway when they were not using it. No one ever touched it. Our kids (2 and 7 at the time) LOVED every minute of the cruise. We're going again in less than 3 weeks (6/16). I'll write a review when we return. It'll be on the NCL board.

On a side note, we did not use our stroller on the beach. The sand was just too deep. There is no way it would move. You might want to think about a Bjorn holster (where DD is in front of you, like a reverse back pack). That way, you can carry her and still have both hands and arms free.

Happy Sailing!!! :D

I just returned Sunday from a cruise and brought my Cameleon. I acutally used the car seat attachment because my son is only 3 months and I wanted to have a car seat for excursions.

Today I took the car seat off and put on the seat. I put on the breezy canopay and the sunshade that goes over his feet and it is awesome! I would def. get it and bring it on the cruise.

We had no problem moving around the ship. Like PP stated, if wheel chairs can get through so can your stroller.

It does go through sand, I forget which way the wheels are supposed to face. Go on the Bugaboo website and click on instructions.

HTH

thsnks so much for your post! we are in category ag mini suite. we splurged for a little more room!!!! will def get the sun canopy thanks! was it difficult to change wheels for beach?

• 2 weeks later...

Just back from the Freedom of the Seas and we took the bugaboo. We had absolutely no problems using it. It fit through the hallways and the doorways very nicely. Just squeezed into the cabin door but still made it without having to fold it up. We took her everywhere in it and it was very convenient. We used it in the dining room as well since she is not yet ready for one of those wooden highchair thingies yet. We just pushed it right up to the table and then put the handlebar back away from the table. She took naps in it on the deck. Definitely worth bringing! We did not use it at the beach though. HTH!

Archived