Carnival Liberty Thread - All The Info You Need Is In Here

kiffrig

Now that I have the docs - what does rate based on 8a cat. 8e????

8E is the cat cabin you received- SOunds like you took the Bal guarantee- so when checking prices if they came down-- thats the cat you check.

DIdnt it have a cabin assignment on the docs?

8E is the cat cabin you received- SOunds like you took the Bal guarantee- so when checking prices if they came down-- thats the cat you check.

DIdnt it have a cabin assignment on the docs?

yes 1030 pamorama.... just wondering why they would put that on the docs.... I am thinking it was a good deal.... :)

I wish the price would come down. No balcony's left.

OK, I have a question reguarding the muster drill! I was reading a different thread and differeent people had different things to say, but no one ever mentioned the Liberty! So, is the drill, inside, outside, both inside and outside or what? I have been on the Pride a couple of times and it was held outside on the deck! Is this how it is done on Liberty? People on the other thread have me confussed now:confused: !

OK, I have a question reguarding the muster drill! I was reading a different thread and differeent people had different things to say, but no one ever mentioned the Liberty! So, is the drill, inside, outside, both inside and outside or what? I have been on the Pride a couple of times and it was held outside on the deck! Is this how it is done on Liberty? People on the other thread have me confussed now:confused: !

Carnival Liberty is done outside on the deck- (i think its 4)

Some cruiselines have it indoors- Princess was awesome -it was done in lounges and you take you lifejacket there. where on Carnival you must wear your jacket to get to the station.

Do Not confuse carnival Liberty with Royal caribbeans Liberty of the Seas

Thanks for the quick answer.... now PEPSI here I come!

anything else you can tell me about that cabin????

If no one here can help you, try posting on the Cabin Selection Tips board. I did that and someone posted back that had stayed in the room I have booked for my Carnival Liberty cruise in December.

Dan

Does the Liberty have the light blue "rocking" chairs out by the pools :confused: ? I loved those chairs when we were on the Legend and I think I remember seeing them in the video that was posted here a couple of days ago.

Anyone know for sure?

rocking chairs?? I dont remember seeing them on the Liberty.

Or when i did the Legend.. are they new?

In the video what pool were they at? I only saw the little white chairs...besides the lounge chairs pool side

rocking chairs?? I dont remember seeing them on the Liberty.

Or when i did the Legend.. are they new?

In the video what pool were they at? I only saw the little white chairs...besides the lounge chairs pool side

In the video that Manatee Mom posted - Day 1 about half way - 1:24 on the video counter. The child is sitting in one. They look kinda like big arm chairs - but they are hard plastic and have small rockers on the bottom.

I actually prefer them to the lounge chair sometimes :rolleyes: . I was thinking that they would be great for the MUTS - if they are on that part of the deck.

I noticed them on the Legend - because Mr. Pete had posted pictures in one of his posts - a long time ago!

Woohoo! I just booked the Liberty for April 6, 2008 - my son's spring break! We will share room 2216, a twin, a sofabed, and porthole windows. I've had Liberty on my to-do list for a while now, so I'm very excited. :D

In the video that Manatee Mom posted - Day 1 about half way - 1:24 on the video counter. The child is sitting in one. They look kinda like big arm chairs - but they are hard plastic and have small rockers on the bottom.!

oooo i willlook for them next month.

Just back today for the Liberty.

Yes there are the light blue rocking chairs to watch the big screen movies. They are kept on the "stadium seating " part of the Lido which has a few levels between the 9th ans 10th decks. The chairs, which look alot like "little tikes" kid furniture, are nice but during hot and humid days you stick to them.

Hello everyone! We are going on Liberty on 7/21/07.Yeah!!!

It's an 8night cruise.

WHAT NIGHT SHOULD WE RESERVE FOR HARRYS? could someone please let me know . While the menu looks great, it's kind of hard to figure out which day to choose for Harrys.

Just back today for the Liberty.

Yes there are the light blue rocking chairs to watch the big screen movies. They are kept on the "stadium seating " part of the Lido which has a few levels between the 9th ans 10th decks. The chairs, which look alot like "little tikes" kid furniture, are nice but during hot and humid days you stick to them.

Yeah.....thanks for confirming. I really liked those chairs when we were on the Legend. I think they will be great for watching the movies :D

Woo-hoo can not wait for the Liberty :)

5 more days, Im not counting.....7/7/07 I have read all 23 pages and no one mentioned this week to sail. We too are confused with the menus reading all of them I cant tell which to shy away from and hit Harrys. If reading the line up correctly day 3 or 4 was the weakest.

happy sailing.....

Mobius107

Archived