Carnival Liberty Thread - All The Info You Need Is In Here

kiffrig

Leaving in 35 days on the Liberty! Can anyone tell me what nights are the "formal" nights on this cruise...Thanks

correct

with the new itinerary change the formal nights are Tuesday and Thursday. (with Thursday being optional- very few people dressed formal the 2nd night for us-- early dinner.

You will NEVER see a formal night on the night you have to pack up and get ready to get off the ship

correct

with the new itinerary change the formal nights are Tuesday and Thursday. (with Thursday being optional- very few people dressed formal the 2nd night for us-- early dinner.

You will NEVER see a formal night on the night you have to pack up and get ready to get off the ship

Our table was near the front door of the dining room. I saw quite a few people dressed up for both formal nights. It was good to see!

Hello Liberty cruisers! I have some questions for those of you who traveled on the Western itinerary to Colon, Costa Rica and (now Cozumel in stead of Costa Maya).

About Panama, what is there to do at the pier, if anything? Some of us don't want to book an excursion and trying to figure out something to do at the pier area. Any restaurants...bars...shopping? Anything else of interest?

About Costa Rica..Are there any nice beaches to go to that would be okay to venture on your own to get to?

I'm really sad we can't go to Costa Maya, was really looking forward to that. But I do appreciate the fact we will get one good beach trip by stopping in Cozumel. :)

Thanks!

p.s., did I read correctly that the second formal night is optional?

Does anybody know what the deal with Happy Hour is? Is it discounted drinks?

Yes they do have happy hour. The days and times will be posted in your capers. I recall it was like a dollar off of your drinks.

Also they do have morning specials that will also be posted in your capers.

Pugs - I've been told that formal nights are Tuesday and Thursday. We leave 3 days!!!

are you doing Liberty, 8 day or 7 day? I see you leave on Sunday.

I leave on a Saturday, I wouder if that will make a diffrence in the formal nights?

I leave on a Saturday, I wouder if that will make a diffrence in the formal nights?

yes it does-- the one that leaves on Sunday is a 6 day cruise and formal nights are Tuesday and Thursday.

Saturday departures are a 8 day cruise and the first formal night is Sunday.. (I dont know when the other one is--

yes it does-- the one that leaves on Sunday is a 6 day cruise and formal nights are Tuesday and Thursday.

Saturday departures are a 8 day cruise and the first formal night is Sunday.. (I dont know when the other one is--

I leave on Sunday 7/26/2008 and it is a 7 day..

Ship: Carnival Liberty

Date: 07/26/08 Itinerary

Day 1 - Miami, FL

Day 2 - Half Moon Cay, Bahamas

Day 3 - Fun Day At Sea

Day 4 - St. Thomas, USVI

Day 5 - San Juan, PR

Day 6 - Grand Turk

Day 7 - Fun Day At Sea

Day 8 - Miami, FL

I was just wondering what night will be formal

Sorry system went down and wanted to make sure this post!!

Have you ever made the reservation thru John's sight , her on the boards??? If so did it work...

I used the link on John's site for Harry's, got an email confirmation about 2 weeks after my first request. Also put a request for a second night at Harry's got that confirmation about 7 days later.

Day 1 - Miami, FL

Day 3 - Fun Day At Sea

Day 4 - St. Thomas, USVI

Day 5 - San Juan, PR

Day 6 - Grand Turk

Day 7 - Fun Day At Sea

Day 8 - Miami, FL

They haven't started this route yet but your formal nights will probably be your "at sea days". I would say Day 3 and Day 7. That looks like a good itinerary btw.

Day 1 - Miami, FL

Day 3 - Fun Day At Sea

Day 4 - St. Thomas, USVI

Day 5 - San Juan, PR

Day 6 - Grand Turk

Day 7 - Fun Day At Sea

Day 8 - Miami, FL

My guess would be day 3 and day 6. You're 2nd formal night won't be on the night before you leave. I did the same itinerary last year on the legend - minus the bahamas. We loved it!! You'll have a great time!! :D

My guess would be day 3 and day 6. You're 2nd formal night won't be on the night before you leave. I did the same itinerary last year on the legend - minus the bahamas. We loved it!! You'll have a great time!! :D

Good point, I overlooked that when I answered. Day 6 is probably correct.

Thanks, besure and come back and tell us all about it.

Have you made plans/ tours/ harry's????

Don't worry - I'll be sure to tell you all about my fun cruise!:D

Yes, we made reservations for Harry's on Tuesday, but never received the E-mail confirmation. I'm just going to check once we get on the ship.

We're going on the 7 day (our longest cruise). I see that others answered you with changes in the formal nights.

Yes, we enjoyed the 2 Day to Nowhere cruises, but you are totally exhausted at the end because they are so fast. That's why we ended up booking this cruise. We went on the 2 Day in June and said it was way too short, so booked this. I think a 2 Day cruise with a group of girlfriends would be fun. I'm thinking of taking my daughter on 1 next June out of Norfolk (since we can drive there). She's 20 and has never been on a cruise, so should be fun.

Archived