Honeymoon & Birthday During Cruise

Just curious does Royal Caribbean do anything special for someone that is on their honeymoon or if someone has their birthday on board. I'll be on my honeymoon AND will be celebrating a birthday as well. Just was wondering.

I know Princess put up balloons by your door to your cabin so just wasn't sure if Royal Caribbean did anything special

Thanks!

Sam

For our honeymoon, our TA arranged for our room/door to be decorated upon arrival. We also had champagne and chocolate covered strawberries. Like I said it was arranged by our TA as a wedding/honeymoon gift, I'm sure she paid for it.

As for birthdays, anniversaries, etc. the same can be done through RCCL's website or calling them. They do now charge for cakes.

As for honeymoon parties, ours wasn't lame in the least. If you consider there were 250 couples honeymooning. I didn't consider the free champagne, free snacks, and free cake lame, it was nice, plus they gave away several prizes like a couples massage, dinner at Portifinos, a gift basket with Royal logo stuff, and the regular key chains. It was a "cute" reception type of deal.

1st cruise- got married ON the boat proir to embarking. nothing free. i paid for it all

2nd cruise- my birthday. cake and all decorations paid for by husband. nothing free

3rd cruise- husbands birthday. i paid for nothing and got nothing

4th cruise- will be anniversary cruise...paying for nothing...probably get nothing. (but we will see)

All holidays were or will be while we are on the ship the "special day", and still nada. Either they dont do it anymore and/or we havent found a travel agent that likes us yet.

Archived