Vancouver / Rental Car / Ballantyne

Any advice on where to return a rental car on the day of embarkation from Ballantyne? My understanding it that all the car rental agencies are at Canada Place. Do the car rental agencies run shuttles to Ballantyne?

We intend to rent a car at the airport when we arrive the day before our cruise and then return the car immediately before our cruise somewhere downtown. Is there a better way to do this?

Ballantyne sounds a bit funny. Is it possible to drive by in our rental car and check our luggage early in the day and return to board the ship later in the day?

I wish we were sailing out of Canada Place:(.

Thanks.

Any advice on where to return a rental car on the day of embarkation from Ballantyne? My understanding it that all the car rental agencies are at Canada Place. Do the car rental agencies run shuttles to Ballantyne?

Not sure but I would think you could confirm with what ever agency you try

We intend to rent a car at the airport when we arrive the day before our cruise and then return the car immediately before our cruise somewhere downtown. Is there a better way to do this?

This is normal

Ballantyne sounds a bit funny. Is it possible to drive by in our rental car and check our luggage early in the day and return to board the ship later in the day?

No problem lots of us do that when we drive into.

I wish we were sailing out of Canada Place:(.

Me too.. (Infinity in August)

But it might actually be easier as there is only one ship there at a time. it really is not that much out of the way when driving. There's just not much close by like at Canada Place.

Thanks.

////

Archived