Crane beach

jackdiamond

Crane is the best BEACH in the Caribbean, bar none.

But....

No snorkeling and swim at your own risk.

If you are looking for powdery pink sand and Turquoise water, it doesn't get any better.

Make a day of it and have lunch at the Crane Resort before or after your beach time.

Search this Barbados board and you'll find out tons!

Crane isn't for everyone, but I've yet to meet the person that wasn't thrilled that they found it.

Have a great holiday! :)

crane5.jpg

crane-beach-barbados.jpg

I agree......we went to Crane Beach a couple of years ago and it is THE most stunning beach we have visited in the Caribbean.....or anywhere for that matter. We will be in Barbados the Week of the Fourth and plan to go there again. Just wondering if anyone has been there recently. We entered from the public access side and it was a little tricky getting over the rocks. I heard that was improved and it was an easier access now.

Also.....barbados......or anyone.......any other tips for visiting this beach? We got a taxi driver to drop us off and then he came back for us at a specified time.....worked out great. When we walked up the steps to the restaurant, the gate was locked. We just happened to luck out and got someone to let us in. We actually got someone to show us some of the units......WOW! What a great hotel!

So if you have any tips about this beach, I would appreciate it.

• 3 weeks later...

As I've said, we've been to Crane Beach before a couple of years ago and I can't remember how much the cabfare was. Seems it was fairly high. How much should we expect to pay for cabfare today? We asked the cab driver to come back for us and he did.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived