Is Paradise Beach a Conquest excursion or do you go there on your own?

mansfieldmom

Paradise Beach is one you do on your own.

A taxi for 4 people will run you $12 -14 one way ~depending on where you dock. Don't worry about finding a taxi back, there are more taxis than sand in Cozumel. However, make sure you start back at least 1 hour before you are to be aboard.

Paradise Beach is about 15 minutes from the dock.

There is no entrance fee and the lounges, tables, umbrellas, clean restroons etc are all free. They just expect you to eat/ drink $10 per person. There is also free internet.

You can purchase an optional $9 wristband if you want to use the non-motorized toys (karak, iceburg, 2 water trampolines, smorkeling and floats) a $20 deposit is required for equipment but it is reimbursed when the equipment is returned.

There are also a host of independent vendors around for follks who want to jet ski, use the banana boat ride, parasail, beach massage, hair braiding etc.

Have a great cruise!

This is definitely a place to do on your own. Cheap and one of our best days yet on port days. If you have kids definitely but them a wrist band and they will love the "water rock wall" and they have water trampolines. FUN FUN

We ate and had a couple drinks there as well and boy was it good. Both kids got henna tattoos and we had friend got $20 massage and said it was great.

Have fun & I wish I were going with you.

I think we have decided to go to Paradise Beach in Cozumel. I can't seem to find it on the excursions list for Cozumel. Is this something we just set up on our own?

Paradise does not sell direct to cruise lines you have to go on your own.. No worries, grab a cab at the pier and at the most it should cost ya $14 one way for four people... :D

Archived