The Pearl and Pizza??????

F5Loar

Okay I know you can order a whole pizza, I guess your way, at the LaCucina for dinner and I know you can most likely find pizza at the Garden Cafe Buffet at lunch(everyday?) but where else can you find pizza on the Pearl? No 24 hour pizza? Pizza on the room service menu? I guess I'm use to the great 24 hour pizza on Carnival, RCCL and Disney.

Pizza is available from the 24 hr. room service menu. We just got off the Pearl and ordered room service (late night) three times. The selection is limited-only three types of pizza and the pizzas are personal size, but they arrived hot, fresh and quite delicious.

The room service noodle soup and sandwiches are fresh and good as well.

Pizza is available from the 24 hr. room service menu. We just got off the Pearl and ordered room service (late night) three times. The selection is limited-only three types of pizza and the pizzas are personal size, but they arrived hot, fresh and quite delicious.

The room service noodle soup and sandwiches are fresh and good as well.

Thanks for correcting me I really didn't remember seeing it on the room service menu.:o

That's just what I wanted to hear.......24 hour room service fresh and hot to order pizza on the Pearl. And got the answer in less then 15 minutes.

Isn't this board just great! Thanks so much now my wife can go to bed knowing and dreaming about that pizza next weekend.

On the Jewel (the Pearl is basically the Jewel on steroids), pizza was available during lunch and dinner in the buffet. At Mama’s (Jewel’s La Cucina) you can get any type of pizza you want. Trust me; I asked for a pizza without sauce with Mozzarella, Ricotta, and Breaded Chicken (my favorite) and they made it!

Also, if you are in a suite, the butler will bring you pizza from La Cucina (as well as food from any restaurant on board, even Le Bistro and Cagney’s).

Archived