9 days left!

aww, thats so exciting, congrats!! I dont get it though, you're wedding is in 9 days and they just now tell you where it is? did you at least get to choose where u wanted it and they're confirming, or do they pick?? Good luck!!!

I got my call from Carnival today! Our wedding is going to be in the Green Room and our reception is going to be in the Cinabar with the piano player. I'm so excited!! :D

Hello Fellow Glory Bride-to-Be,

We will be getting married on the Glory August, 25th.....I am very excited so I can just imagine how you are feeling right now. I know you guys will have a wonderful time, and I can't wait to hear all about your wedding.

aww, thats so exciting, congrats!! I dont get it though, you're wedding is in 9 days and they just now tell you where it is? did you at least get to choose where u wanted it and they're confirming, or do they pick?? Good luck!!!

They allow you to make requests but they won't make any guarantees. I booked the piano player last week because it pretty much guarantees you will be in the cinnabar. I tried calling a couple weeks ago and they wouldn't tell me anything yet. They said I had to wait for them to call me. I'm so glad I wasn't too late to book the piano player!

Congrats, and have a good time!

I'd like to know if everything is done in the Green Room, also. I'm pretty sure there are 1-2 more brides getting married the same cruise I am, so I'm thinking I'll be in a different room becuase mine is so small....

Congrats, and have a good time!

I'd like to know if everything is done in the Green Room, also. I'm pretty sure there are 1-2 more brides getting married the same cruise I am, so I'm thinking I'll be in a different room becuase mine is so small....

You will have to let us know what room you are in. My wedding is also going to be pretty small, about 25 people, so I was hoping for the Gold or Silver room. maybe somone else will be having a huge affair when we get married so we can get the smaller room. Though it seems like all the photos I have looked at on webshots, etc have been from the Green Room.

My wedding is also going to be pretty small, about 25 people, so I was hoping for the Gold or Silver room. .

My wedding is also 25 people. There is another couple getting married on the same day and their ceremony is also going to be in the green room after ours.

You will have to let us know what room you are in. My wedding is also going to be pretty small, about 25 people, so I was hoping for the Gold or Silver room. maybe somone else will be having a huge affair when we get married so we can get the smaller room. Though it seems like all the photos I have looked at on webshots, etc have been from the Green Room.

I have 10 people (including myself and my fiance). Super small! Where are the gold/silver rooms?

I have 10 people (including myself and my fiance). Super small! Where are the gold/silver rooms?

If you look on the deck plans they are on deck 4 i think, at the entrance to one of the dining rooms on either side of them are the Gold and Silver rooms. They had art from the auction set up there when we were on the Glory last time. never did see anything else in them.

If you look on the deck plans they are on deck 4 i think, at the entrance to one of the dining rooms on either side of them are the Gold and Silver rooms. They had art from the auction set up there when we were on the Glory last time. never did see anything else in them.

You wont be getting those rooms for a wedding reception - those are alternative dining areas when the ship is full. or like you stated-- the art galleries hold overs.

Most all wedding ceremonies are held in the green room with reception held elswhere. Only three weddings allowed on the day of embarkation.

My son & GF ae getting married on the Liberty on august 25th out of FLL and so far is the only wedding of the day.

You wont be getting those rooms for a wedding reception - those are alternative dining areas when the ship is full. or like you stated-- the art galleries hold overs.

Most all wedding ceremonies are held in the green room with reception held elswhere. Only three weddings allowed on the day of embarkation.

My son & GF ae getting married on the Liberty on august 25th out of FLL and so far is the only wedding of the day.

That answers the questions I had about the green room. I figured all the weddings were in the Green Room just at different times. Since all i could find were photos of ceremonies in hte green room.

I got my call from Carnival today! Our wedding is going to be in the Green Room and our reception is going to be in the Cinabar with the piano player. I'm so excited!! :D

Don't know if you'll get on here again before you go, but it's 2 days away, have fun and congrats!!

Archived