Carnival Glory Cruise

MemawB.

Hello all. Something seems to have happened to my question I posed on here yesterday. So I will pose it again. We went on our first cruise on the Glory and had a wonderful time. There was a waiter and his assistant that I felt went out of their way to make our cruise very special to us and our 3 year old granddaughter. He was very personable and his wife worked in Camp Carnival and got to know our grandaughter too. Does anyone know how or where one could e-mail or write to an employee on board to thank them making this a special time for us? Does Carnival have an e-mail address for employees? Thanks for any information.

Corporations intentionally shield their employees from external people. Publishing personal e-mails, contacts etc is a big no-no. There are many very good intentioned people out there, but there are also many whackos, they have no way of telling them apart...

You might consider writing a letter to Carnival explaining to them what you did to us about how wonderful these people treated you. Names & table numbers are probably all you need. This might get them a corporate pat on the back..which could lead to a raise or promotion. Just a thought.

Archived