Thunderstorms in the Riviera

blkbrnfam

My DH and I have a cruise booked for 6/10. I just checked the weather map and it says Thunderstorms expected for the time that we're in Puerto Villarta and Mazatlan. I have a question. Do you think it will rain the whole time or be off and on? We have an open air vehicle excursion booked and just wondering if we're going to rained on the whole time.

Don't get too worried about weather forecasts. They change quickly. Best thing to do would be to go prepared ~ throw in a lightweight rain poncho that you can buy for a few bucks at any Walmart. They fold up to practically nothing, so you can take it along on your shore excursions just in case it does rain. I really doubt it will rain the whole time, but you just never know. Happy Cruising! :)

P.S. Are you on the Pride? We loved our Pride cruise ~ great ship. Enjoy!

I've been to Puerto Vallarta during June...it rained every NIGHT. It rained maybe once during the day but never for a long period of time...same with the night for that. It was hot and extremely humid tho. I wouldn't worry too much about the rain. :) HAVE FUN!

Archived