Dawn Cruises....

I went to the travel agent today to book our dawn cruise for feb and she was saying that po have canceled all the november cruises for dawn because the ship wont be finished the convernsion from regal to dawn. Im not sure if this is 100% true and I hope for alot of peoples sake it isnt (considering there is alot of people from here going on them). Just thought i would mention this.

With the number of people on this board booked on the 9th of November sailing, I think someone would have heard about it by now. My guess is the ta might be a bit confused.

More likely that they aren't selling any more cabins on the November cruises because they're full up.

With the number of people on this board booked on the 9th of November sailing, I think someone would have heard about it by now. My guess is the ta might be a bit confused.

More likely that they aren't selling any more cabins on the November cruises because they're full up.

dont be too sure about that.

check out how many people were on he roll call for the san franscisco from sydney cruise that was cancelled. They only found out becuase of aussies on these boards. they were told i think a full week after we all knew and they had international flights booked and tours etc.

I sincerely hope this isnt the case.

I hope it is because it is full and has been for some time.

I wouldn't be surprised if she is confused. I went into a TA to pick up a brochure (not the most recent one, the one before that) when it first came out so we're talking about quite a few months ago and that TA told me that the 9th Nov cruise had been cancelled then.

Karen

Hi every one I thought I'd let you know I rang P&O as soon as I saw this thread they assured me It was't our cruise. :D However they could lie :eek: I suppose there's no gaurentee on anything.

Just thought I'd post my reply form P&O

Dear Karen,

Thank you for emailing Carnival Australia.

In regards to the Pacific Dawn - November 9 - W735

There is no word of cancelling this cruise. Someone might have got confused as we have cancelled some of the other cruises

Since we sold the Pacific Star, however the Pacific Dawn has not been affected by this at all

So you do not have to worry about your holiday being cancelled

If you have any further queries please contact our reservations department on 13 24 69 or your local travel agent.

Kindest regards,

Information

P&O Cruises Australia

I really wish these TA's would stop making comments on things they obviously have no idea about.

Maybe some of them get pleasure out of starting rumours & making people worry.

Karen

that must be a relief to have that email.

after waiting so long for your cruise.

will yours be the first "dawn" cruise or is there one scheduled before yours?

Hope she hurries up down under so they can get to work on her.

Archived