Question for recent Valor cruisers on the E. Caribbean itenerary

bubbles1209

Dumb question I know :o but gonna ask anyway. We're doing the caribbean parasailing in St. Thomas when we go, has anyone done this? I e-mailed Carnival, and they e-mailed back saying that we would be just off of Coki beach. They also told us that you go up from a boat, how do you get from the ship to the boat? Boat meet ya at the pier? Go to an island & be pulled out on a banana boat? Also, just curious if they will allow ya to take pics while you're in the air. We have a strap that we can attatch the camera to, and "wear it like a necklace" this way our hands are free, and we would only need 1 free hand to snap some pics. How was this particular itenerary on this cruise? What did ya think of the ship? Thanks for any answers.:)

Dumb question I know :o but gonna ask anyway. We're doing the caribbean parasailing in St. Thomas when we go, has anyone done this? I e-mailed Carnival, and they e-mailed back saying that we would be just off of Coki beach. They also told us that you go up from a boat, how do you get from the ship to the boat? Boat meet ya at the pier? Go to an island & be pulled out on a banana boat? Also, just curious if they will allow ya to take pics while you're in the air. We have a strap that we can attatch the camera to, and "wear it like a necklace" this way our hands are free, and we would only need 1 free hand to snap some pics. How was this particular itenerary on this cruise? What did ya think of the ship? Thanks for any answers.:)

This is where you should have posted this question (the St. Thomas forum)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=133

I tried asking this on that forum a while back with no response, so I decided to try here, and if they move it they move it, but thank you anyway. So once again, is there anyone that may know the answers to any of these questions? I would appreciate any help. :) Also what shows not to miss? How's the food? Anyone go to the supper club, if so how was the food there?

Cant help ya with the parasailing question, but we did the Valor Eastern route in '05, it was a wonderful cruise. We really loved the ship. Food and people were great too!

We went to Coki beach last year on our Destiny cruise, it is a very nice beach, and not too far from where the ship docks. Have a great cruise!

i didn't do that excursion, so can't help you with that. we did the valor eastern in august '06 and enjoyed it. the ship was really nice (gaudy but cool lol) and the ports were neat. all the carnival folks were great except for the dj in the disco. he was awful and rude. apparently this is standard.

Archived