Quick ? about FunShip Dollars

flitter306

When you receive the FunShip Dollars in the mail, is your name printed on them?

I'm on the website now trying to order some as a gift and it's asking for the shipping address for the person I'd like to send them to. I want to purchase them for her, but send them to my address so that I can put them with the rest of the gifts I'll be giving her.

I'm wondering if I should put her name and my address, or if it's OK to put my name and address since they aren't written out to a specific individual.

TIA!

You should put the name of the person to whom your going to give them to... So when that person goes to the information desk to put them on their account, the purser can match up the name and know they aren't stolen or someone elses funship dollars.

If you have their booking number and cabin number, you can have them applied directly to her on-board credit. She will then get a note in her cabin when she arrives that you have done so (someone did that for me). I also had some mailed to me, that said they had to be mailed in two weeks before the cruise, but I had no problem whatsoever taking them to the purser's desk on the cruise and having them applied.

To have them applied to on-board credit, for the first line of the address put "Booking number XXXXX" with the X's replaced with the actual number. For the second line of the address put "Apply to On-Board Credit." Then you can stick in your city, state and zip at that point, it really doesn't matter as long as something is there. That will save your friend having to mail in the fun ship dollars or remember to bring them with her (I forgot mine when I sailed recently, and we had to drive back to the house to get it - thankfully I wasn't too far away when I remembered it):eek:

I'm wondering if I should put her name and my address, or if it's OK to put my name and address since they aren't written out to a specific individual.

TIA!

Put her name and your address. I just received mine in the mail to put in my sons birthday card:)

Archived