All tours are Canadian Dollars?

ciara

Sorry for asking such a silly question but I just want it confirmed that all the tours are priced in Canadian dollars - Island Wings, Costal helicopters etc thanks for answers

Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway, and several other ports are in Alaska (our 49th state) so they would have prices in US dollars. Vancouver and Victoria are in Canada so theirs would be in Canadian dollars. I think I read something on here about some places in the US ports accepting Canadian money, but I don't remember because it didn't pertain to me. Maybe you can do a search or someone else can answer that for you. I hope this helps. :)

P.S No such thing as a silly question! ;)

Maybe, if you are doing a Vancouver Roundtrip and using a Canadian Tour our Travel agency, the prices might be in Canadian?? I guess I am confused?? I've also noticed that if the price is Canadian they usually put a CAD next to the dollar sign. (As when I booked a Vancouver hotel).

Archived