Balcony Decorations

crusing in ky

OMG...when we first tried to get out onto the balcony we thought the door was broken...pulling instead of pushing! :eek:

Now, twinkle lights on the cabin door...there's an idea. Just be ready for them to go a missing! :( I used little magnets that looked like foo-foo drinks and they looked so cute...until the last day when someone took them. :mad:

Mikxoc...small world isnt it? If you havent been here in a while, you would be simply amazed at how the town is growing...we now have two restuarants that are allowed to serve alcohol!!!

I'll be back in Corbin, KY in just a few weeks visiting family... can't wait to see all the changes. Too bad that I missed Nibroc. Wave if you see me... I'll be the lady with the Carnival Brochure under her arm. :)

I'll be back in Corbin, KY in just a few weeks visiting family... can't wait to see all the changes. Too bad that I missed Nibroc. Wave if you see me... I'll be the lady with the Carnival Brochure under her arm. :)

lol...and i will be the lady wearing the Carnival t-shirt!

I cant wait for our upcoming cruise in March.. I plan on buying some different decorations and surprising the kids and my boyfriends mom on the cruise.. Im gonna have my boyfriend keep them occupied while I run back to the cabins and decorate so when they go back to the room it will be all decorated for them... I cant wait to see their faces!!

Archived