Ultimate Balcony Dining - Substitutions?

TexasMom2

Can you make substitutions for shellfish? I am allergic and get nervous when I'm near it or it's near my plate. We would love to have dinner on our balcony one night (TP) but if it's mainly seafood, not sure it would be worth it. Do they serve steak or pasta, too?

I have heard that you can have steak also,my husband and I are not seafood eaters also. I wanted to do the balcony breakfast but, heard it was salmon (or some kind of fish) You would think they would substitute whatever to the guests liking.

You can have steak. DH is allergic also and it wasn't a problem as both lobster and steak are offered. One of the appetizer's is seafood also and we substitued with something else for that one and again not a problem.

Just enjoyed the UBD on the Island for our 40th anniversary, 4-8-07. They offer 3 set menus, steak, lobster, or surf & turf, (steak & lobster.) You may also choose anything on that night's dinner menu. We picked and chose. We did surf & turf, soup from that night's dinner menu, salad, caesar salad, from the always avaliable menu. In other words, they will make it work for you. This was probably the best $100 we ever spent. We did tip another $30. $20, for the waiter, he was so much more than a waiter, and $10 for the busboy. We would certainly do this again! You will be accomendated. Phyllis

The room service supervisor will meet with you a day or so prior to your dinner. He will go over everything with you and at that time you may change the items you don't want. They are very accommodating! It is a wonderful experience that you should not miss.

Archived