Conquest Cabin 6220 -- good location?

Cinderelli

Hello -- we have an OV guarantee on the Conquest, but on my docs it says "6220". I suppose that means deck 6 -- room 6220. Is this a good lcoation? Anyone stayed near here? I realize I might be moved.

Thanks for your feedback in advance. Can't wait to board in 16 days!!! :o

I don't know about 6220 but I had 6202 the last time. I loved being on deck 6. It was really convenient to everything and I took the stairs alot. We also got lucky enough to be the first deck called to disembark. You are going to have a great time.

I really liked being on the 6th floor it was very nice because we were only a few steps away from all the action on the 5th. The only problem that I had was that being on the aft end we were on top of vincents? lounge and the music would come thru the floor ( of course it did not hear it when I was in the piano bar)

We had 6335 and liked it so much we booked it for our next one. We loved it as it was convenient to all the decks. Our cabin was actually right up the hall from the laundry room - which was really nice. In Jamaica you will be facing the water side. In Grand Cayman - it's a toss up - depends on how they lay anchor. In Cozumel you will be overlooking the dock and if there is another ship in port - you will be able to see your neighbors across the way.

Hope this helps.

Archived