Snorkeling help!!!

jennifer.c21

We will be in Nassau overnight in November and are trying to decide on a snorkeling excursion. The most important factor is figuring out which one takes you to the best snorkeling site(s). We also want one that offers just a best all around experience. There will be four of us, all adults. We are considering full and half day trips.

After reading so many different posts here, these are the different ones I'm wondering about: Sea Island Adventure, Flying Cloud, Seahorse Sailing Adventures at Atlantis, Barefoot Sailing Cruises, or the Carnival excursion to Pearl Island. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Any feedback would be great!

We will be in Nassau overnight in November and are trying to decide on a snorkeling excursion. The most important factor is figuring out which one takes you to the best snorkeling site(s). We also want one that offers just a best all around experience. There will be four of us, all adults. We are considering full and half day trips.

After reading so many different posts here, these are the different ones I'm wondering about: Sea Island Adventure, Flying Cloud, Seahorse Sailing Adventures at Atlantis, Barefoot Sailing Cruises, or the Carnival excursion to Pearl Island. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Any feedback would be great!

I'd opt for Stuart Cove's (www.stuartcove.com) It includes a wreck, a reef and optional sharks. Very exciting.

As for the above. Sea Island is a private island beach day with snorkeling. Snorkeling off the south side if pretty good. (by the docks),

FLying Cloud, Seahorse and Barefoot all go to the same reef just off the north side of Rose Island. It's a good reef, and a fun sail out to the reef.

Pearl Island is the weakest. Very Commercial, seeded with conch and oysters for you to find. I'd skip it if their are other choices.

Archived