Mariner of the Seas Wedding Review 06/03/07

Hi Kelly.

We saw you and your wedding guests boarding the ship. I saw you later that day at the purser's desk, but you looked busy & I didn't want to bother you. I am the other bride on the ship that was married on Wednesday, 6/6/07 in Ocho Rios. I had all of the women/girls in my part wear the white cruise girl tshirts. :D

I'm glad you had a great wedding! I know we did!

Wishing you much love & happiness in the future.

angie

Hi Angie - you should have stopped me that morning to say hello. I was looking for you and your girls but I don't think I ever ran into you. Although I must say...I think I saw your new husband in the Quest...am I right?

Kelly

Congrats to you both. Me and my fiancee just booked our wedding on The Explorer of the Seas for May 22 2008! I have just begun to whole process so I would love to see your pictures.

My email is kmigrrrl@aol.com

Hello -

I just sent the link to you via email address. Good luck with all of your planning!

Kelly

Hi,

Congratulations on your wedding. I am getting married on Sovereign this November, and would love to see your pictures. My email address is

aimee _strickland@ hotmail.com (no spaces-but include the underscore)

Thanks!

I will also be getting married on the Sovereign but in December...could I see the pic of your cake...That is the one thing that really has me in a tissy.....the fact that the cake will look plain....I am going with the flower toppers and will have 2 cakes...do the cakes look ok? Also the Sovereign has no capel..so I have requested the Crown Lounge...not that I will get it...do you think that is a nice place to have the wedding?

Thanks again.:D .my email address is dna34@juno.com!

Congrats on your wedding! I am getting married next year, June 1, on Mariner before the ship leaves Port Canaveral as well. I would love to see your pictures: nikkia946@yahoo.com

We requested the chapel but hearing from you that it was hot makes me wonder if we should have it in the Viking Crown Lounge where our reception is going to be...

I would also like to know what you thought of the cake because the pictures definitely make it look plain (the one thing my fiance has an opinion about so far:rolleyes: ). Oh, did you have more than one layer? If so, did they have them on those pedastals of different heights? That's what they told me they do now instead of having the cake tiered.

Sorry for the questions :o I appreciate the help

• 4 weeks later...

Our special Thanks to Judy, Meg and Linda at Royal Romance (Port Canaveral- July 1, 2007). They went out of their way to ensure that our wedding went off beautiful and with out a hitch. They went over all details with us, great with our guests. To see pictures, follow the link on page 2 of our website:

http://www.cruiseelite.com

• 1 month later...

I would love to see the pics!

jeffandjavawedding@excite.com

Thanks!!

Did you know what time the ceremony was supposed to be prior to the wedding? How were you able to let your guests know? What time did your non-sailing guests arrive? Did you arrange transportation for them, or did most drive themselves? Did you have to leave their names with security?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
hey Gwen, Its Mark, the worst half of your wedding photography duo who will be making you look beautiful in Feb. :) We cant wait to shoot for you guys. Keep in touch with plans if you can. We would love to know where in Jamaica the ceremony is. I looked on TWJ but didnt see Shaw Park. Huh, maybe Gwyne should look. I am blonde you know. LOL

Talk soon,

Mark and Gwyne

www.gwynemarkphotography.com

I know this may be considered hijacking a thread, but I just wanted to say that your web site is beautiful. We spent months trying to find the perfect photographer, and if your studio were local to San Diego we would have considered using you. Just wanted you to know you all make art.

Archived