Anyone just returning from Adventure???

I'm in the process of trying to decide what ship to take and I really enjoyed Adventure of the Seas. I really enjoyed the band Energy and an employee by the name of Dexter. He use to work by the rock climbing station. Anyway, if anyone has recently been on this ship, is Energy still playing?

I'll be on the June 17th - 24th cruise. I'll be happy to let you know

Less than a week? How can you stand it? Thanks for letting me know. The band is pretty obvious. Dexter H. is from Barbados and at the time he was working the rock climbing area. Well enjoy your trip...I'm sure you will!!

I wrote (email) to RCCL before our cruise on AOS in May and got a quick reply about who was scheduled to perform. Hope that helps.

Karen

Thanks...I'll try that. I didn't know you could even do that.

We were on the AOS in May and do not remember seeing energy, I have since heard rumors that RCI are not renewing the contracts of all their showbands or the duelling piano guys on the Sovereign Class:mad:

CRUISECHIC 470,

Would you please do me a big favor? When you get onboard the Adventure of the Seas, will you check and see if Arly Parcero McMurchy is still the Guest Relations Manager there. I am desperately trying to find out this information. I would like to cruise on the Adventure again, if she is still working there.

At your convienence please email me at diamondavescruisin@yahoo.com and let me know. Thank you very much in advance for the information.

Archived