Kona tender time

junebug8

What time is the earliest you can tender off the ship in Kona? I know that people that have an excursion booked with the ship get first priority but was wondering what time others can try to get off. We looked into parasailing but the only time they have is a 8:15 check-in which they don't think we could make.:(

Does anyone know about how long it takes to get the earliest tender after the NCL tour passengers?

I'm starting to think it depends on the ship. I was on Pride of Aloha and there were no tender tickets, just go down and get on. I was on the first tender and it was only half full with like two or maybe three excursions and a few of us self-guided types. Arrival was very early (7am) that day and the tenders got going pretty quickly. I think our tender left the side of the ship by like 7:20am.

We had an afternoon tour so no priority, we went down at 9am, got a ticket for immediate departure, left with no problem. Also returned to the ship at 11:30 to drop off souvenirs, eat lunch, return to shore - no wait, no ticket needed. My guess is that my 9am tender was the last one they bothered having tickets for.

Archived