So Amazing!!!

Greetings,

I immediately found this treasure called Cruise Critic a couple of weeks or so before I booked my anniversary cruise on the Conquest for November 2007. (This will be our 2nd cruise) Since I booked, I have been so anxious & downright obsessive:eek: -constantly checking the carnival site countdown and website for changes in price, shopping, constantly reading Cruise Critic, shopping, creating packing lists, shopping, ordering luggage and packing aids, researching as much as I can, and shopping some more:p .

I kept feeling like November was so far away. Don't get me wrong I am excited to have a cruise booked in November and I know that some of you are much further out than I am:) , but the days just can't come fast enough.

So guess what I did? I BOOKED ANOTHER CRUISE:D! I must have been driving my handsome husband insane because he said to book a short cruise for the Summer ASAP. Just a few minutes ago I booked a cruise out of Los Angeles on the Paradise for the end of July. When I first became a member of this Cruise Critic family, you all shared with me to relax and enjoy the ride-because now I was addicted. You were absolutely right. I have never been booked for 2 cruises before:p (woo-hoo)!

It is truly a blessing to be able to book another cruise to get me through to my next cruise. These boards are empowering . And I am so thankful to have found Cruise Critic and to be able to interact with you all over these boards and learn from your experiences. Thank you ALL for your kindness and sharing your knowledge. Your advice is amazing, your knowledge is priceless and truly appreciated. I am so grateful. Hugs and Kisses!!!

Cruise Beauty:

I feel your cruise addiction pain!! ;) :D

I agree; Cruise Critic has been wonderful!! All the tips, suggestions and reading have been so helpful!!

My next Carnival cruise is in July. Congratulations on having 2 cruises booked at the same time! :)

If Cruising and Cruise Critic is our only obsessions and addictions, I guess we are doing o.k., huh??!!;)

Greetings,

I immediately found this treasure called Cruise Critic a couple of weeks or so before I booked my anniversary cruise on the Conquest for November 2007. (This will be our 2nd cruise) Since I booked, I have been so anxious & downright obsessive:eek: -constantly checking the carnival site countdown and website for changes in price, shopping, constantly reading Cruise Critic, shopping, creating packing lists, shopping, ordering luggage and packing aids, researching as much as I can, and shopping some more:p .

I kept feeling like November was so far away. Don't get me wrong I am excited to have a cruise booked in November and I know that some of you are much further out than I am:) , but the days just can't come fast enough.

So guess what I did? I BOOKED ANOTHER CRUISE:D! I must have been driving my handsome husband insane because he said to book a short cruise for the Summer ASAP. Just a few minutes ago I booked a cruise out of Los Angeles on the Paradise for the end of July. When I first became a member of this Cruise Critic family, you all shared with me to relax and enjoy the ride-because now I was addicted. You were absolutely right. I have never been booked for 2 cruises before:p (woo-hoo)!

It is truly a blessing to be able to book another cruise to get me through to my next cruise. These boards are empowering . And I am so thankful to have found Cruise Critic and to be able to interact with you all over these boards and learn from your experiences. Thank you ALL for your kindness and sharing your knowledge. Your advice is amazing, your knowledge is priceless and truly appreciated. I am so grateful. Hugs and Kisses!!!

You are so kind to all of us who share, and try to guide cruisers to the ultimate vacation. So you clearly see why we have all become stricken wuith the much anticipated "cruise-a-holic" disease..Welcome to the fold

I feel your pain, and you are right!

I am booked on the Glory in Sept, but just couldnt wait for that 7 nighter, so i booked a 3 nighter for early august!!!

Just to get me through!!! LOL

Yes, this is an addicting, expensive hobby!

dont ya just love it?

Denise

Beauty - Aren't you sweet to say such nice things? Glad we've been able to help you along the way. Cruise Critic is my most time consuming hobby.;) Hope you enjoy both those cruises.

Thanks for posting everyone. I rarely post any information since it has been so long since my first cruise. However, if there is something I can chime in on-I try. You all work really hard and I like to acknowledge you all because you could be keeping all this valuable information to yourself :eek: . But we sincerely appreciate it.

Rangerdog-The pain of not being on a cruise was making me want to book cruise after cruise after cruise...then post reviews and share the details of my experience. However, life isn't quite like that yet so believe me I am grateful that I was able to book a 4-day to get me through to my 7-day. Yes, we are doing okay!!! Remember, Beauty feels your pain too.

Luckycruzer-Thanks for welcoming me to the fold...I was warned about this "cruise-a-holic" thing, but not fully aware of what to expect or the side effects. I think I like it, :p !

Ddunn-Yes, I just love it. Addicting and expensive-is there any other way! Before I found Cruise Critic I was researching other (more expensive) cruise lines and my handsome husbands reaction was priceless:eek: . I'm not sure he would have given me the thumbs up to book a 2nd cruise to get me through if we were cruising a more expensive line because I have to have a balcony;) (most of the time).

Cotton-Yes, I am sweet and so are you. I can tell this is a time consuming hobby for you (10,000+). You could be doing a million other things but I just want to let you know that I am grateful (and so are others) that you choose to spend your free time sharing on these boards. I always try to read what Cotton has posted because...well...your "Thee Cotton" :D.

I am going to do everything I can to enjoy my cruises and I am looking forward to sharing my experieces. Hugs & Kisses

Archived