victoria secret 100 ways bra

Has anyone tried this bra yet? Supposably it can be worn 100 different ways. This might work for some of those formal gowns where you need a bra but the typical ones on the market don't work or are too costly. It would also keep us from having to buy lots of different bras for different tops/dresses. What do you all think?

I've had it with those friggin' clear straps. I can't adjust them...it just becomes a big tangled mess. It's impossible to slide those little clips on the strap to adjust the length of it. Am I alone on this? :rolleyes:

It's a shame they had to invent a bra like this to accommodate the recent clothing styles. It's getting harder to find a top or a dress that you can wear a bra with so they had to create this bra to go along with the madness. I've decided from now on if I can't wear a regular bra or a simple strapless with a top or dress, I won't buy it.

It's late...I'm grouchy. ;)

I've had it with those friggin' clear straps. I can't adjust them...it just becomes a big tangled mess. It's impossible to slide those little clips on the strap to adjust the length of it. Am I alone on this? :rolleyes:

It's a shame they had to invent a bra like this to accommodate the recent clothing styles. It's getting harder to find a top or a dress that you can wear a bra with so they had to create this bra to go along with the madness. I've decided from now on if I can't wear a regular bra or a simple strapless with a top or dress, I won't buy it.

It's late...I'm grouchy. ;)

I hate those clear straps also. They stretch out after a couple of wears and don't give you the "Hold Up" you need. You can see them anyway. I am going to go buy that "100 ways to hold up your boobs" bra though.

Thanks for sharing the VS link for the 100 ways bra!!! It comes with three sets of straps.... I'll definitely need to keep those instructions!!!

It's hard to tell from the illustrations but it looks like it is more like 25 ways to wear the bra repeated 4 times in the photos!! I can't imagine the creativity some of those bra designers have!! :D

I hate the clear straps...I won't buy them. I just don't like they way they look, and I agree they are hard to use!!:mad:

No way is that 100 unique ways to wear a bra. There are a lot of duplicate pics, and they're showing both front and back on some of them.

I agree, it's more like 25 ways, but they probably wouldn't sell as many with that label.

T

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, each of those ways IS unique. The bra has little fabric "hooks" in every place imaginable, so the so-called repeated pictures are actually with the strap a tad to the left or the right of the original style! I bought this bra about 2 weeks ago, and it is by far the best strapless I have ever owned!! The material is very well made, and it holds up my not so small boobs very well! I highly recommend it!

Archived