Sun - Disembarkation Questions

aimeebd

We are going on the Sun to Alaska in July and we have a later flight out of YVR and don't want to hurry off of the ship, but I am going to reserve van transportation for our party and I need to give them a pickup time.

What time do they usually want everyone off of the ship? What are the breakfast hours on disembarkation day? How long does it usually take to get off of the ship and get to the curb?

Thank you.

We were off just after 9.30am. Breakfast - I can't remember - have had a few sleeps since then but I seem to remember it opened 30 minutes earlier than the normal opening time. They give you a coloured tag and you go off in the order of the colour. We were about the 5th group off - mummsie

You can specify what time you would like to get off. Because I live in Vancouver, I usually take the latest time offered. No point in getting off early and walking home to an empty apartment, when I can just relax on board for a couple more hours.

In May, we got off about 915am, we were through customs and had our luggage and were upstairs in front of the Pan Pacific by 945am. I think breakfast went until about 9 or 930.'

If you are reserving with Limo Jet. they ask that you call from the courtesy phone in Canada Place once you are off the ship and then they will send a car down.

Archived