balcony dining

ShannonWPB

Does anyone know if Norwegian offers delivery of the dinner meals to your room like Royal Carribean? I'm planning on booking a balcony on Norwegian or RC and eating dinner on the balcony is important to me. If they don't, I think I will book with RC... Can anyone help me out?

Does anyone know if Norwegian offers delivery of the dinner meals to your room like Royal Carribean? I'm planning on booking a balcony on Norwegian or RC and eating dinner on the balcony is important to me. If they don't, I think I will book with RC... Can anyone help me out?

NCL will if you book a suite or above. You would have butler service with a suite and the butler would do dinner in your cabin or on the balcony. :)

Butlers can deliver hot meals from the restaurants, but to have a butler you must be in a suite.

The rest of us can have food delivered by room service, but the room service menu is much more limited.

p.s. Room Service is FREE!

Just curious...are there any cruise lines where room service is NOT free? :confused:

I believe most cruise lines have FREE room service. I haven't found one that didn't.

But you'll be surprised how many NEW cruise passengers believe it isn't.

Archived