Just off the Inspiration.. Any questions?

62 Cruiser

My family and I just returned from a 5 day cruise (Tampa,GC,Calica,Tampa). I will be posting a review once I get settled. But I will be happy to answer questions you may have.

Just looking forward to reading your review. We will be sailing The Inspiration as soon as she comes out of drydock, so we are really excited!:). Hope you had a great trip!

We had a blast but I disagree with you on the late night comedy. I thought his jokes were lame and he threw profanity in there to try and spice it up. He dropped the "F" bomb a little too much to suit my taste. But hey.... to each his own. That's why as they say you have chocolate & vanilla. :D

I warned you not to waste your time on Kenny Miller! :cool:

I knew you'd like Big Tony though, he's pretty darn awesome & normally I am not one for mouths, but even his R show was not over done is F words,

Glad you had a ball, I know we did! :p

My family and I are getting ready to go on the inspiration in Aug. We are going to all the same locations and everything. Any info or tips you could give me would be greatly appreciated. Especially on dresscode. In general and for the formal night. How formal is it? Thanks

You can be as formal as you want to be. My wife was in a cocktail dress and I had on khaki's, shirt and tie and a blazer. Some men were in tuxedo's and women in evening gowns.

The other dinner nights were less formal. I wore golf shirt and khaki's. My wife was in capri's. I saw shorts and golf shirts. I think the dress code is suggested but not strictly enforced. Bathing suits and tank tops are definitely out.

Hope this helps...enjoy your cruise.

Are you going on the 23rd sailing? My husband and i are first time cruisers leaving in 6 days....yippy! I've been asking all my questions and hope I haven't forgotten anything. I'm very excited but a little anxious. I planned our own excursions and hope I don't screw anything up. WE are doing a sting ray city jet ski tour in GC and we are going to hit up a taxi in Calica to take us to a "Riu" resort for the day in playa del carmen. If anyone has any insight it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Archived