Carnival Miracle Information

Has anyone been on the Miracle recently?

Just curious how they changed the top optional deck into a adult only deck. Did they use the same deck location or did they move the adult only deck? Is the adult only deck fairly kid free? Did they place a putt putt golf course on one of these decks?

thanks for any information..........

I'm curious to see an updated picture of the dinning room!

Oh gosh. Ditto. We did the Miracle out of New York in 2004, and are going again in July/August, this year. My mom heard the "grapes" really are purple, now. We'll see...

xoxo

Maggi

Took Miracle out of NYC the last week of April.

The 11th deck (jogging track) deck is where the putting green has been added. It is more of a minature golf set-up actually and pretty poor version of one. small kids might enjoy it.

The adults deck is at the very end of the Lido Deck and in my opinion was not private enough for topless sun bathing.

I think I'm the only one who actually likes the way that dining room looks. I really did. It reminded me of an Italian Vineyard in Tuscany. :p

Also the adult aft deck area had a security guard there most of the time. I also saw security kick a couple kids out one day and make them leave. After that, I never saw children there. My husband and I hung out there when we wanted some sun and pool time. Loved that area of the ship.

Archived