Best Pre-Cruise Hotel in Seattle.

The closest should be the Marriot Waterfront, just across the street. Best old favorite, also very close, is the Edgewater. They won't let you fish off your balcony like the Beatles did, but it's a great place to be. I really think we are talking "yards or meters" on the distance difference.

As cruznut stated above the Edgewater & Waterfront Marriott are on the waterfront but $$$$. We always stay @ the Marriott. The Edgewater in my book is overrated. If you want something nice but not so much $$$$ try the Crown Plaza. It is close to downtown & the waterfront is just a few blocks down the hill. I have stayed at the Crown too and it is very nice. Have a great time in Seattle and a wonderful cruise!

If you can afford it The Marriott is great & they have a package for cruisers that includes breakfast & getting your luggage to the pier. (We booked it for our Sept. cruise) It is called the 2 on a cruise package. Pier 66 is across the street. If you get a waterview room you can watch the ships sail in & out.

• 1 month later...

You might want to look at Priceline. They have several 4-star hotels listed in the area. You can look at http://www.biddingfortravel.com to see what bids have been accepted. It takes a little time to look at the zones and understand how to bid but well worth it! I've used them several times for hotels and have never been disappointed.

Archived