Parking at Harwich Port

Hi Scouse Mouse,

We're going to be in Harwich in August, so can't actually speak from experience. However, I discovered that parking at the port costs £5 a day (and the TIC reckoned that was good value)...but when I searched around I found some of the hotels/B&B's offered parking for less if you booked overnight accommodation with them, e.g Dairy House Farm (bridgetwhitworth@hotmail.com), parking for £2 per night. We're booked in there. Hope this helps.

Debbie

• 4 weeks later...
Does anyone know what the car parking facilities are like in Harwich Port, also how much they charge?

Also, we have a Baltic cruise booked beginning of May. Any idea of what we should expect weather wise?

Thank you.

Rccl have a car park, next to ship, porters on hand, show your booking doc,s on arrival, 14 day stay, £72 for this year.

So easy to leave ship out of dock and onto road, in less than 3 mins, cost for taxi to hotel /and other car parks to be considered

Archived