Legend TV Question

StarWarsGal

DH watched a considerable amount of TV on our cruise. UGH!!!

I know they had a Fox channel - I think the feed was from Denver. Also a couple major networks - I think it was ABC, CBS. Also I saw Boomerang & Cartoon. Didn't notice an ESPN

My Hubby is an avid sports fan:D . Do you know what if any TV channels are offered on the Legend? I know they run some movies, but do they have ESPN, Weather Channel, FOX News?

Don't remember the Weather Channel, but they did have ESPN Desportes, NOT ESPN in the Sports bar on our two cruises.

As long as your husband likes alot of soccer (which the crew seemed to like) and an occasional NBA or MLB game, your husband will be fine.

No NFL or NASCAR scores or highlights at all. (and we last sailed Super Bowl week and saw 10 minutes of NFL news while spenidng many hours in the Sports bar so I could enjoy my cigars)

Now they did have the NFL games courtesy of the Denver feeds of NBC, CBS and FOX and Monday Night Football courtesy of ESPN Desportes.

Bill

Archived