Can I purchase onboard credit

LLSullie

yesp-- you will need their booking number

call 1-800-906-7603

you can place money directly onto their account-- or get them funship dollars which are carnival gift certifcates which they can take to the pursers desk to apply. You dont need their booking nuimber for those certificates--but will need at least 10 days to receive them in the mail. These will be inprinted with your message

I always just put the money on my sign and sail when I get on the ship!You can check it on the t.v. to see how much you have spent.I hate to use my c.c and if you dont use all the money,they will slide a check with the remaining balance under the door the last night.....This always works for me and its nice to have the trip paid for when you get off the ship!

I always just put the money on my sign and sail when I get on the ship!You can check it on the t.v. to see how much you have spent.I hate to use my c.c and if you dont use all the money,they will slide a check with the remaining balance under the door the last night.....This always works for me and its nice to have the trip paid for when you get off the ship!

I think you misunderstood. Seems the OP wants to put money on his PARENTS account. Sounds as if he/she isn't going, but wants the credit to be on their S&S account as a surprise for them.:)

Archived