How often do you get Past Guest Discounts?

KAWS

I know that on Carnival a lot of the sailings you don't get anything for past guest discount. What about Princess?

We're sailing on the Crown next month and we're already planning our 2009 cruise. I'm wondering about the past guest because we were going to get a FCC on the Crown but if there is not usually any extra past guest perks then it might need to be a Carnival cruise. The pricing is much better with all things being equal as in no discounts.

I know that on Carnival a lot of the sailings you don't get anything for past guest discount. What about Princess?

We're sailing on the Crown next month and we're already planning our 2009 cruise. I'm wondering about the past guest because we were going to get a FCC on the Crown but if there is not usually any extra past guest perks then it might need to be a Carnival cruise. The pricing is much better with all things being equal as in no discounts.

i saw no one knew the answer for this ?, DEFINATELY DO THE FCC!! it's such a great deal, and yes, you will get best pricing and other captain circle beni's when you go again, you can call and ask them what you get when you go on your 2nd cruise and what the beni's of it are exactly-you'll be "gold". and because you have sailed with carnival or any other of the "vip" cruise lines, you can ask about special pricing off of that or if it will be offered on your cruise....:) the fcc is the HUGE DISCOUNT ON YOUR DEPOSIT/ AND ON BOARD CREDIT AS WELL/ AND HAS OTHER LITTLE THINGS HERE AND THERE ABOUT YOU TAKING WHO-EVER WITH YOU, as in they also will benifit from you doing the fcc as well

Archived