Ice Buckets?

rondonna

Can I get an ice bucket for my room on liberty of the seas? or something else to put ice in the keep soft drinks and bottled water cold?

Thankyou

I answered this on the RCI board also. There is a ice bucket in your cabin but it is not large enough to hold drinks. All cabins on the Liberty have a small fridge but IMHO they do not keep drinks cold enough.

Can't you just add ice to the drinks? That's what I did. Our steward brought me an extra ice bucket when I asked.

Another suggestion is the Bubba Keg. That thing is amazing. I packed it with ice and filled it with water in the morning, probably 8ish, and it lasted most of the day. Packed and filled it again after dinner and there would still be quite a bit of ice left in it in the morning. I got mine at Walmart but Target has them too.

I tried to find a pic for you but there are none at Walmart or Target.com. Bubbakeg.com is down for some reason. Do an ebay search if you'd like to see one. Don't buy the one with the tapered bottom. They're made for car cup holders and are top heavy.

Just nicely ask your stateroom attendant for a larger ice bucket. It's worked for us every time (a little charm won't hurt either). ;) We once brought along a collapsible cooler which we requested to be filled twice a day. We tipped the stateroom attendant accordingly since it was a special request.

We once told our steward we wanted to always have ice. He arranged for room service to bring us ice every day after he went off, about noon. They brought a BIG bowl like of ice which lasted til he came back on duty. You can order LOTS of ice from room service if your steward doesn't/can't.

Archived