Carnival Glory vs Adventure of the Seas

Hubby and I are planning out 20th anniversary and here is our dilemma.... we can do an oceanview gte on Carnival Glory for about the same price as a promenade room on the AOS. Take the ports of call out of the equation and what would be some of your recommendations? We have sailed on both cruise lines b4, but on older/smaller ships. Just really unsure as to which to book.

Thanks in advance for your help.

I would not even think about a cruise departing from San Juan, Puerto Rico but then I am within driving range of virtually all the East Coast and Gulf ports. With flying in the equation for both ports, that does affect the situation for you.

I do feel Carnival delivers more bang for the buck and that is a major consideration for me (I'm cheap). We will be on the Glory in late September as the itinerary is heavy on sea days and that appeals to us.

We possibly will go on a RCCL cruise in the future; right now we are sticking to Carnival.

Doc

RCCL's Adventure of the Seas has two routes for you to choice from .... on flying, my parents who live in Ohio got tickets to SJU for about $213 pp r/t same cost it would be to fly to FL .... personally, I would go on RCCL because it seems to have a more "adult" feel and CCL to me has a more "college-party" feel .... plus the view from the PR rooms is a great place to people watch and see the parades

Archived