Money back if can't tender?

pansygirl

DO any of the sting ray snorkel companies guarantee money back if you can't tender? Last time at this port this happened and we were booked with a ship excursion that was cancelled. If I book private does anyone guarantee money back if can't come ashore?

Native Way Water Sports says they will automatically cancel your reservation if your ship can't tender due to weather. When you make the reservation, you give them your credit card number to hold the reservation, then you pay when you are on the tour. If your ship can't tender, they automatically cancel the reservation and do not charge your credit card.

Has anyone had any experience with getting their money back from this company? I'd like to book with them based on the info provided on this board, but don't want to be out the money for 12 people if they don't reimburse....

• 2 weeks later...

Nativeway has been around for years. In addition, unfortunately, ships are commonly canceled for grand caymen due to well.... tides, weather... I'm sure someone can be more specific, but it occurs more often here than many other ports. Point I'm trying to make is that any reputable company that states it will refund you $$ in event the ship doesn't drop anchor is legit. I've not had a problem on any island. But I also have credit protection from my card and they won't pay or charge me for fraudulent charges.... If you have it in a contract, feel ok with it... they deal with this frequently.

Archived