Hawaii 2008-09

Arnold Don

The schedule for the Diamond through April 2008 is out and has been out for some time now. Not sure if there are plans for 2008 summer sailings. Fall 2008 and winter 2009 are not out yet on Princess.

I'm waiting for the same thing....want to sail over Christmas and New Years...Beginning to think Princess isn't going to have any Hawaii Cruises in Dec 2008...Sure hope that isn't the case.....

I'm waiting for the same thing....want to sail over Christmas and New Years...Beginning to think Princess isn't going to have any Hawaii Cruises in Dec 2008...Sure hope that isn't the case.....
The Golden Princess is taking over the Hawaii sailings for 2008-2009 and booking started 6/7/07 for the new 14 day itinerary. Instead of the current 15 day sailing, the ports are reduced from 5 to 4:(

There is a December 24, 2008 sailing.

Where are the duplicate bridge games and bridge lectures held on the Diamond - especially on a

15-day Hawaiian cruise? The deck plans show

no card room on board. Thank you.

I think card games may be held in the library. Maybe someone else will answer this better.

I just booked the Hawaii Dec 24/08 sailing on the Golden Princess. After I booked, I realzed that the last time I cruised the Hawaii to Vancouver route was on the old Golden Princess. If anyone is interested, it is 551 days til cruise time.

Archived