Cabin 7652 on Rhapsody

We were on rhapsody 2 weeks ago and had cabin 7152, which is just like 7652 but on the other side. The room was great, as we expected, but the balcony was awesome, much bigger than I imagined. We had scuba gear for 7 people on our balcony and still had plenty of room. It really does wrap around the side and generally this part was in the shade a lot of the time. We have had a FOV on Summitt that was our all time favorite balcony (the balcony is bigger than the cabin) but this was our second favorite. We always go for aft, so we've had lots of different balcony types.

The only small problem is that you could hear noise from the lounge below in the evening. This kind of thing usually bugs me, but by the end of the day, I was so tired that I was asleep before it ever became annoying. Some nights the noise had stopped by the time we turned in for the night. It was not something that would keep me from booking that cabin again.

My DD (age 23) and I just had 7152 and loved the wraparound balcony. It's huge! It was like having our own private sun deck. (At my age, I appreciate a little privacy.) We did spend time by the pool as well, but loved being out behind our cabin. We still had storage space leftover. There's not much walking space around the bed and the bathroom is small - like all cruise ship bathrooms. (I've been blessed with having JS's on the Rhapsody before and there is a difference.)

What else do you need to know? How many of you are going?

Just read the above post. Yes, we did hear music from the lounge a couple of nights. It was over by midnight easily though.

There will be 3 of us staying in the room. I mainly just wanting to know about the size of the room and if you could hear noise from the lounge below? I think that you have answered my questions.

We had 7654 last September. We never heard anything from the lounge. I think you will find 7652 to be that way also as it is not close to where the band plays at.

Here is a link to a picture of cabin 7652. The one with the red banner on it was ours last September. We lusted after 7652. Our lust has been sated as we have 7652 booked for Vision of the Seas for a 14 night panamal canal crossing.

Rhapsody Aft cabin #7652

Sorry for the full size that you have to scroll a bit...but it gives you a nice glimpse of that cabin! I still have that as my desktop on my office pc.

That would be true. 7152 is much closer to the area where the band sets up.

Yeah, it's about RIGHT ON TOP of...isn't it?? Maybe right behind the stage??? I was only in that cabin once, as some M&M acquaintances had it. It was a nice cabin, but I do recall them complaining about the band often.

They were consistent that it did usually cease at midnight though.

It's not right over it - the band stand is a little forward from the corner. However, it's close enough. There was only one night that we were in a little early and we noticed the music. The distortion was a factor. I was told by my tablemates who were down there dancing that the band was really good, but the product did not translate well through the ceiling.

Hope you have a great time on your 7/15 cruise!

Archived