Park N Fly

renaroo

We'll be cruising on the Caribbean Princess soon out of Ft. Lauderdale. I've looked into using the Park N' Fly network, but would like to know if anyone has used it before. I guess my questions are:

Is it convenient?

Is it hard to figure out where to go/what to do/how to get to your shuttle once you get there?

Does it seem safe and secure?

How long does it take to get you shuttled over to the Port?

How far do you have to lug your suitcases from where they drop you off?

Thanks for any answer to any of the many questions!

We use it every time we cruise from Ft. Lauderdale. The lot is easy to find and has a large, secure/lighted lot. The shuttle bus comes to your car to get you. It's maybe 10 minutes to the port. They drop you off at the curb where the porters are so there's no luggage lugging. Coming back, just hop on the bus and they deliver you back to your car. Definitely cheaper than $12 a day at the pier. Sometimes you can print a $8 coupon off the website.

We'll be cruising on the Caribbean Princess soon out of Ft. Lauderdale. I've looked into using the Park N' Fly network, but would like to know if anyone has used it before. I guess my questions are:

Is it convenient? Yes

Is it hard to figure out where to go/what to do/how to get to your shuttle once you get there? Not in the least manner! Very easy and seamless

Does it seem safe and secure? Extremely safe and secure

How long does it take to get you shuttled over to the Port? I've only used it going to the airport, not the port. But the port is very close by.

How far do you have to lug your suitcases from where they drop you off? The van picks you up right in front of your car in every experience I've had with them.

Thanks for any answer to any of the many questions!

And you can pay by credit card when you leave!!

I just checked it on the internet and its $10.00 a day.

For $2.00 a day it may not be worth the hassle of waiting for a shuttle bus and tipping both ways.

The jury is still out with me on which lot to use, the close port lot or the Park' N Fly.

I didnt see any $8.00 per day coupons.

Spencer

Archived