Collapsable Cooler? What for?

wework2play

You are assuming Serene is talking about a 12-pack of beer. You can carry on soda. (And some people DO get away with taking on beer -- some don't.)

:D :D :D :D

correct-- my 12 packs are of soda and you are allowed to carry onboard a small amount of non alcohic beverages, water.(according to the documents)

Carnival is really trying to do away with those rolling coolers that people carry onboard with them== filled with cases and cases of soda.

:D :D :D :D

correct-- my 12 packs are of soda and you are allowed to carry onboard a small amount of non alcohic beverages, water.(according to the documents)

Carnival is really trying to do away with those rolling coolers that people carry onboard with them== filled with cases and cases of soda.

We really miss having our bottled water. I was wanting to take a case of water on board. Too expensive on the ship. (yes, I know that we can refill with tap water....)

We really miss having our bottled water. I was wanting to take a case of water on board. Too expensive on the ship. (yes, I know that we can refill with tap water....)
You can still take it, just don't be obvious about it -- so Carnival doesn't change the "rules" again. :p Put it in some checked luggage -- it won't be a problem.

I always save 2 to 3 large mouth wash bottles during the year. We fly in the day before. I go buy a half gallon of my favorite liquor, split it among my empty bottles. Pack them in my suitcase.....give them to the porter at the pier....and presto they show up at my door. This year I will add beer and see if I can get away with a six=pack split among several suitcases [a test]. I pack/take a cooler that folds up because I buy buckets of beer and keep some in the room on ice.

Archived