Roberts Hawaii does not tour HAL cruisers?

crazy4cruisn

• Administrators
It's been a while back and my memory on it is not so good, but I believe I remember that NCL bought a tour company in Hawaii. Might be Roberts.

You're right, they did, but it is Polynesian Adventures NCL owns. The problem OP encountered probably is that gorabbitgo seems to have been created specifically to compete with NCL's shore excursions and the only tours they offer (so far) match up with the dates/times for the NCL itineraries. Perhaps it's that they haven't yet expanded their scheduling to accommodate other cruiselines' days in port? Their website lists the NCL ships and says "other cruiselines coming soon."

I wonder if the main Roberts' site would serve other cruiselines? You could try http://www.robertshawaii.com/ -- they don't have the $29 and $49 pricing, but they may be another option for HAL pax.

You're right, they did, but it is Polynesian Adventures NCL owns. The problem OP encountered probably is that gorabbitgo seems to have been created specifically to compete with NCL's shore excursions and the only tours they offer (so far) match up with the dates/times for the NCL itineraries. Perhaps it's that they haven't yet expanded their scheduling to accommodate other cruiselines' days in port? Their website lists the NCL ships and says "other cruiselines coming soon."

I wonder if the main Roberts' site would serve other cruiselines? You could try http://www.robertshawaii.com/ -- they don't have the $29 and $49 pricing, but they may be another option for HAL pax.

Funny how well the memory comes back when someone gives you the answer. Thanks

Archived