things in mexico to buy

majosa

My husband has always wanted a pair of ostrich boots & maybe when we dock in Cozumel or Progresso it would be the time to find the perfect pair.

Does anyone know of a great place to shop for these with prices that won't break the bank?

My husband has always wanted a pair of ostrich boots & maybe when we dock in Cozumel or Progresso it would be the time to find the perfect pair.

Does anyone know of a great place to shop for these with prices that won't break the bank?

Never been in the market for ostrich boots. But, I'm pretty sure we have seen them at Rogers Boots in Cozumel

Charlie

OK Azteca Vanilla it is. My Step mom is a baking tornado, she will love it.

Hey Mountaingurl if you ever stop over at the Brick Oven Pizza in Paragould tell James the Manager Ricky From Van Buren says hey. I used to work for him when he owned a Pizza Pro over here.

Ricky

Coumarin is a chemical compound found in many plants, such as Tonka beans, and is said to have a vanilla or "freshly mown hay" aroma. It does have anticoagulant properties, and is thought to act as a natural "pest control" for the plants. Coumarin glycoside is used to make warfarin,which is used to make rat poison,and the anti coagulant medication brand named Coumadin.

Sorry to hijack the thread, but I didn't want folks to think Coumadin is in their vanilla!:o

Archived