RCCL - Adventure of the sea - Which Port

Deno1

When we booked our hotel at the Sheraton Old San Juan - I chose it because it looked so close to the port. After reading some of the threads it appears that there are 2 cruise piers in San Jaun.

Does anyone know for sure which one Adventure of the Sea uses and how far it is from the Sheraton Old San Juan. I am assuming that there will be taxi's available to take is to the ship.

Thanks for your help!

Hi, as the previous posters mentioned, the Adventure docks at the Pam AM pier which is about a 10 minute cab ride from Old San Juan. I think the cab fair was $20 including tip--maybe less.

We cruised on the Adventure this past month and also stayed at the Sheraton in Old San Juan. If you can, try to get a room with the harbor view ... it's kinda neat. For breakfast, ask the locals how to get to the bakery--it's a local hangout where the food is very reasonable and the orange juice is freshly squeezed right in front of you!

Enjoy your trip!

Thanks for the information Angela. I am wondering if you found a great place for dinner when you were in San Juan the night before your cruise. Our flight arrives about 1:00pm and we are hoping to do a little shopping and sight seeing.

I have been to San Juan before as a stop on a cruise out of Miami. So we have seen "a little bit".

Thanks for your advice. We are getting excited - plus while we are on this cruise we are booking our 2008 European cruise.

Oh yea, what time did you board the Adventure?

Thanks again!

Angela

Would the name of the bakery that you referred to be La Bombonera?

I have seen other posts about it and I do want to go to the one you recommended.

Thanks

Archived