Please help me stop!

Joellypie

I have an idea.... if the planning for this future cruise is driving you Bonkers!! Plan another one earlier???

Haha, I wish. It's only 44 days away, and due to work schedules we can only get one week off a year together! :mad: Plus, we can't afford to go on a bunch of cruises a year. One day...one day....

Shucks, planning and anticipation is half the fun, especially going somewhere for the first time. Sounds like years ago when my wife and I went to Vegas the first time. We planned it months in advance and it seemed the day would NEVER come. Just don't overdo it and get stressed out.

Sounds like you're doing it right. I too like to save up in advance and remember my trip fondly and not be cussing the credit card bills after I get back. I'd rather take that money and rat hole it for the next trip!

We're going on our first cruise in September for our tenth anniversary and I'm going thru much the same as you. We started planning our cruise early in the year, and it's like being a little kid waiting for Christmas!

Relax, enjoy, and have a great cruise!

Regards,

JHC

Archived