A Look At Coral Princess

gprcruiser

A look around the Coral Princess during our 10-day Panama Canal Cruise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP1aPlfncg4

Thanks for the videos, enjoyed them. We are going on the Coral Jan. 6th 2008 and looking forward to the trip. Did you take any tours from Princess? Was one of your stops Montego Bay?

We will probably be looking them a few more times before we leave.

Sorry for the delay I was out of town. We were on Baja, mid-ship b419, a balcony room. We went to the bow for the transit thru the Canal and would definately suggest that. We are SERIOUS Alaska cruisers but we did enjoy this cruise. It was a 10-day round-trip from FT. Lauderdale. Our favorite ports were Grand Cayman and Cozumel. No Montego Bay on our cruise. It was very warm/hot and humid so bring your shorts and sun block. Have Fun!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
I wonder why it was pulled?????

Love his videos on youtbe. Youtube has a strict copyright infringement and they will pull videos or often remove the soundtrack if there is any music that does not have authorization to reproduce music.

Unfortunately the music industry doesn't appreciate the consumer using their music on your home video creations...I say unfortunate, because often it highlights and advertises it. For instance I found out about Tina Arena on gprcruiser's videos. I will buy her CD at some point (I have to do that yet! :D) If it weren't for his video I would have never discovered her music.

Archived