Past Guest Perks ?

KAWS

What does Princess do for past guest perks? Does Princess give you an automatic discount or perk? Also if you refer someone to Princess do you get a credit if they book and sail?

Carnival may or may not provide you with an upgrade or discount, depending on the sailing. That's pretty much it.

Depending on the number of cruises you have taken with Princess your benefits in the Captain's Circle can vary. If you to to their website and click on the Captain's Circle they are all laid out for you. They do not offer any sort of immediate discounts though like Royal Caribbean does. (But they have benefits that RCCL doesn't offer.)

Yes, Princess does have a referral program - again, go to their website and they will explain it all as well as allowing you to register for it.

Once registered with the Captain's Circle and signed on, you may receive discounted prices on cruises. There really is no listing of this. You just have to check both ways to see if you are saving. You will have "special prices" ever after your first cruise. I have checked under my husband's signon (he only cruised once) and the prices, for some cruises, is a lesser amount. The only thing about Princess' prices is there's no rhyme or reason, you just have to check cruises you are interested in.

Thanks to both of you for your responses. I'll go and check the section on the Princess site that you mention and I'll be asking a LOT of questions when we see the FCC people on the Crown.

As a past Princess cruiser, when you are looking at pricing, log into "My Princess". Before you log in you often notice one price. After you log in, the price sometimes changes. I've found that as you get closer to a sailing, it doesn't go down for past guests or others.

Archived