Pacific Sun - Cabin Assigned!

Croozin'

Just got a tad excited, I've looked at the cruise personaliser and it says we've been assigned R61 on our 11-night Pacific Sun cruise in a month, queen bed, Cabin Class G. According to the diagram it's supposed to have a window or porthole and it is a short walk to the lifts. Is this good?!!

Cruzin, sounds like a great cabin to me!! any cabin is a good cabin I reckon, especially if you have booked the really cheap fares available at the moment. It looks in a great position mid ship.

I usually book the cheap fares and have ended up on the top decks and bottom decks, once inside they all look the same to me!!

Have a fabulous time!!

Chez

xx

Just got a tad excited' date=' I've looked at the cruise personaliser and it says we've been assigned R61 on our 11-night Pacific Sun cruise in a month, queen bed, Cabin Class G. According to the diagram it's supposed to have a window or porthole and it is a short walk to the lifts. Is this good?!![/quote']

Hey Croozin,

I'm sure that's a good cabin. I was just down from it in R21 a couple of weeks ago, and that cabin was quite good. We had a porthole, but only the next few cabins after ours had them, the rest had nice big windows.

I think your cabin will be better than ours as it is that bit further towards the middle of the ship, so you won't get as much movement.

If you get Karen as your cabin steward, please tell her that Scott and Lucy said hello.

Oh, and to save putting on weight whilst eating all the glorious food, I highly recommend using the stairs. You'll have four flights to climb to get up to whichever dining room you're in, and it'll stop you from putting on weight (though our thighs were very sore by about the 5th day so we had to start using the lifts, weren't used to using stairs).

Have fun!

Thanks! Sounds like it will be nice :) We paid about $2600 for a room for the two of us a couple of months ago - just as the winter specials were advertised (just picked the cheapest class). It seemed like a good price to us for an 11-night cruise. We've never done this before so we could have overpaid but at the time it seemed reasonable! If we get Karen I'll make a note to pass along your greeting.

I've already figured from reading posts on this board that stairs are the way to go...especially as we don't have a 'game plan' for the holiday, simply to enjoy food and drinks and relax! In fact, all I'm doing during this hectic work and personal time at the moment is closing my eyes and picturing me on a deck with a cocktail in one hand and a good book in the other, with the most pressing decision of what will I eat for dinner weighing on my mind. Under a month to go - hmmm, can you tell I'm excited?!!

Archived