Snorkel/ Beach Question

jenk1013

Hi,

We are thinking of spending the day at either Paradise or San Francisco Beach. Any thoughts on which is a better choice. We like the all-inclusive option at San Fran, but are not sure that we will get our money's worth.

My second question is does anyone know if there is a snorkel boat tour from either of these beaches. What is the name of the dive shop? Price? Where does it go?

Our main goal is to just sit on the beach and relax most of the day, but we would like to take a quick snorkel at some point. Our goal is to find something that leaves from this area since that is where we will be spending our time.

Thanks for any help/advice you can provide as we try to plan our day in Cozumel!!

Jen

Hi,

We are thinking of spending the day at either Paradise or San Francisco Beach.

My second question is does anyone know if there is a snorkel boat tour from either of these beaches.

Our main goal is to just sit on the beach and relax most of the day, but we would like to take a quick snorkel at some point.

Jen

Hola,

We have been to PB and enjoyed it. PB Tom has a good group of people, the food is good and the drinks are cold. They did have a snorkel trip, but I don't know if it is still available. You could try PB and if you didn't like it, walk next door to SF.

Another option is Playa Palancar. It is farther from the ships and doesn't get as many people. The place is nice with plenty of chairs, hammocks and beach, good food and service. They also have a boat trip to Palancar Reef that runs about $30. When we were there last Nov. there were only 8 people on the trip and the place didn't get many people until noon. NICE!

Thanks for the reply Clackey. :)

My friend is really set on the all-inclusive aspect of San Fran, so it will probably be there. We just need to find a convenient snorkely tour. We have our own equipment. We would just need life jackets and the boat to get us to the reefs.

Anyone else have a suggestion?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived