Anyone had problems doing Rays, Reef & Rumpoint and getting back in time?

kdmires

We are scheduled for 7a-4p as listed on the ship's itinerary for a Cayman stop. We'd like to do the Nativeway tour to Stingray City, the Reef and Rumpoint. It says they leave at 8:15a get back at 1:30p. I assume that is local time and this time of year it should also be ship time (ship departs from Galveston, Tx).

As anyone had any trouble or have any advice to make sure we don't miss the ship since the excursion would be booked external and not through Carnival? I also assume that an 8:15a meeting would be ok since we could start tendering at 7a?

Thanks in advance.

We didn't have any problems last year with that tour. Our ship time was an hour ahead of the Miracle, and we left in plenty of time so the couple on that ship would would be back in time. I don't believe that a Nativeway tour has ever caused a passenger to miss their ship . Just make sure you tell your guides what your ship time is and what time you need to be back.

Enjoy the tour, we had a great time!

John

Archived