Pride...suggestion on balcony rooms?

blga

Hello. Thinking about a cruise on the Pride, what is the best floor, best room - we will be getting a balcony, but we all know there are good rooms (away from elevator shafts & not below discos etc.0 any recommendations??

I'd recommend looking at the deck plans of the Pride and seeing where the rooms are located. If you see rooms that are above or below or near something that disturb you, try and book farther away from that area!

I'd recommend looking at the deck plans of the Pride and seeing where the rooms are located. If you see rooms that are above or below or near something that disturb you, try and book farther away from that area.

Hi there...

Was on Pride last October and was booked in cabin 7192. I loved that cabin. Completely quiet. Not extremely far from the elevator and close enough to everything.

I would highly reccomend that cabin to anyone.

If you're in need of a hotel....Coast Hotel Long Beach (titled something like that) is wonderful. We stayed there the night before. Had a room with vaulted ceilings and the works. Woke up very early that morning to see the sun rise and Pride sail in. As foolish as it may sound, that will definitely be a vision I won't soon forget.

Great cruise. Perhaps it had to do with the wonderful friends I made, as well.

Enjoy Pride. Great ship!

Archived